Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TUMBLEHEAD ANIMATION STUDIOS

One of the reasons I really wanted to return to Viborg was to work with the very talented tumbleheaders: Magnus Møller and Peter Smith. I will be writing the treatment for their next short film intitled "The SetUp", and Magnus has helped me a lot with the character development for 'Final Call'. We had such fun brainstorming sessions on the Open Workshop Kitchen table - accompanied by salad and Manchego. This is Tumblehead´s reel - a fun, varied, and strong selection of their works.


1 comment:

  1. Until 1914 I loved to travel; I often went to Italy and once spent a few months in India. Since then I have almost entirely abandoned travelling, and I have not been outside of Switzerland for over ten years.
    Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete